Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Success!

Tara and I went to the Team in Training social tonight at Yo Burrito. We met some people that will be running with us in Phoenix, got our DriFit Shirts (score!) and ate chicken nachos. The nachos were delicious, but not a wise choice for a pre-run meal.... I won't make that mistake again!

In running news, I ran 2.5 miles tonight when I got home from the social. My new playlist for my iPod and my new TNT shirt were my motivation! It was a good run, not quite as awesome as I had hoped, but I tried to lengthen my stride and it did feel a lot easier. 

I go back in forth in my mind with the "I'm not going to be able to do this" and the "It will be a piece of cake", so any encouragement or past experiences y'all would like to share will be welcomed!

Also, does anyone have any workout songs they'd like to share? I'm looking for some new music and I'm in a slump... 

And, in the most exciting news this week, Clemson takes on Alabama this weekend and I will be there to cheer them on! I also found out the ESPN Gameday will be there! GO TIGERS!

1 comment:

EngaBeenga said...

Hi sexy mama! I am so proud of you!

So I want to know what's on your playlist for your training. I need top update my workout playlist!