Friday, August 22, 2008

Treadmillin' It

Due the torrential downpour that continued last night, I tested out my treadmill theory I mentioned in the previous post. I made it two miles, which is a far cry from 13.1, but better than what I could do in the past and I'm happy to report that it does seem to be getting easier.

Also, Tara and I might have diagnosed a problem with my running stride. We think it's too short... (shocking, I know!) therefore I'm taking more steps than I need to and exerting more energy than necessary. I'm blaming my shortness of breath on that. Some may call that a copout, I call it tricking my mind. Anyway, I'm going to work on that and hopefully the TNT coaches can help me in our first training session next week! Technically, the first training session is on Sunday at 7am! It's highly unlikely I'll be making that... I don't even get up that early for work!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: