Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend woes

Some of you may be wondering why I haven't posted in the past few days... or are curious about my training progress... Well, I can easily answer both of those queries with the same answer. I haven't run since Thursday! Oops. Weekends seem to put a damper in my training.

I had every intention of running last night, I even got dressed in my running gear! But, I genuinely wasn't feeling well... and I thought that getting sick on the side of the road might deter my future efforts (and/or upset the neighbors).

To that end, I'm already in a panic. Which is funny considering the race is 4 months away. I've got my stuff ready to run tonight though.

We have a TNT social tonight at Yo Burrito downtown where I will get my DriFit Running Jersey which I am really excited about... probably too excited!

Hopefully I will write a post tomorrow that says something like "Wow, my run last night was awesome!"... but we'll see.

Stay tuned!

No comments: