Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Blog Direction

As some of you know, I originally started this blog to track my training and fundraising progress for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training and the P.F. Chang's Rock & Roll half-marathon in January. As you can see by the number of posts, I did a terrible job blogging (I found that writing about running was just as much fun as the running itself, not at all!) but I finished the 13.1 miles in just under 3 hours (miracle!) and raised $7,720! Which is incredible!




Now I'd like to go back to my roots and follow PR and social media issues, as well as focus on nonprofits. As I navigate a career in communications at a company that develops fundraising software for nonprofit organizations, both topics are of extreme interest to me. I hope to engage and be engaging, so all feedback is appreciated!

No comments: