Saturday, April 10, 2010

Adventures in Charlotte- Part 1

Pardon my absence for the last few weeks. I was moving, changing jobs, and trying to get settled in the Queen City (still don't know why people here call it that, I'll add that to my to-do list to find out). But I'm finally ready to get back to blogging and I'm so excited to have new restaurants, shopping, and adventures to share! So here goes!

I ate at the Flying Biscuit Cafe yesterday in Ballantyne close to where I work. What a meal! I got the fried chicken plate because that came with GRILLED macaroni and cheese plus a salad AND a signature biscuit (see above). Their biscuits are part dinner roll, part biscuit and we all know I love carbs of all shapes and sizes. I highly recommend! Looking for biscuit recipes? You can find those on their website too!

No comments: