Monday, June 14, 2010

Lesson Learned

Last week, my car was broken into and my purse stolen... talk about a HUGE inconvenience. Of course, the first question on everyone's mind is... WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR PURSE IN THE CAR? Well, I was playing tennis in a nice neighborhood and because I always have... when playing tennis, going for a walk, going to the gym. Basically anytime it didn't make sense to take my purse with me to where I was going. I have a big car with tinted windows, no worries right?

Wrong. The only reason I'm sharing all of this information is because I will never make this mistake again. And I hope none of you do either. Times are rough for a lot of people right now and I think that leads to desperation. Who knows who broke into my car or why, but remember me next time you think "it'll be fine".

No comments: