Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dinner Tonight

I admit, I've never watched much of the Food Network. But I've recently started DVRing Paula Deen and Rachel Ray's shows. RR does get on my nerves from time to time, but her meals are creative. And Paula?? Love Paula! 

Last night, I curled up with a glass of wine and watched Paula's "Lazy Man" meals (Her husband, Michael, was sous chef for the day). When they started to make the Fried Egg & Avocado Sandwich, I was pumped. Not only did it look delicious, but I have everything I need to make it in my fridge and pantry! That never happens!

My fridge typically looks like one that belongs in a bachelor pad... some frozen meals, milk, and beer. But I've had some visitors in the past couple of weeks, so I tried to stock up on some staples.
It's on the menu for tonight, I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Hmm, sounds good and a meal under 5 mins gotta love that...
Cheers, Scott
from Marathon-trainingschedule.com