Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Breakfast Dilemma

I may or may not be using training as an excuse to eat more... which brings me to Emeril's Breakfast Casserole.

By 9 a.m. every morning, I'm hungry. Not that this is shocking to anyone, but I decided that I need to up my breakfast game.  I know myself well enough to know that I won't get up early enough in the morning to cook something hearty and delicious. Also, if I succeed at training before work (this remains to be seen), I won't have time.

So I decided to cook a breakfast casserole that I can cut, heat, and eat. The only disheartening thing about my plan was reading the comments on the recipe.

"Cook this for my family for Christmas morning breakfast..."

"Always requested by my out of town guests..."

Translation: "I cook this for large groups of people." Yet, I'll be the only one enjoying it. Well, the enjoying part remains to be seen... I put it together tonight and will bake in the morning.

Will post a review... and a picture, if it's worth sharing!

No comments: