Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dress Down for LLS

Tomorrow, on St. Patrick's Day, Walsingham is having a dress down day to help me raise money for LLS and my Team in Training goal of $3,000. I remember Dress Down Days as high stress. What to wear on the one day I don't have to wear a uniform?? I'm sure they were days my parents dreaded (high drama with two girls), but they were still fun days full of Abercrombie and American Eagle.

This is the third fundraising event I've done for LLS, and the third time Walsingham has agreed to help and honor the memory of my mom and those affected by leukemia, lymphoma and other blood diseases.  I'm so grateful for the support!

As much as I'd like to post a picture from high school, I don't have a scanner, which I'm sure makes many of you happy.  So here's a picture of me, Jessa and Mom from Mother's Day in 2004. While I don't think it's the most fabulous picture I've ever been in, I love it.

No comments: