Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The weirdest thing...

I'm actually, dare I say, looking forward to running today. I can hardly believe those words just came out of my mouth.  My last two runs were... I won't say easy... but not totally miserable. And I know that if I keep up with my schedule, they'll only get better. Fingers crossed!

In other 'I'm incredibly easy to please' news, I got new goggles and they are awesome!  I had some seriously old school goggles (thanks Jessa!) that worked okay, but did required adjusting every couple of laps.  I bought new ones, but they didn't fit my face and let water in... which is a problem in case you didn't know.  Luckily, the folks at TrySports in Ballantyne let me exchange them and now I'm swimming like a fish (with goggles)! And let me tell you, I look sharp in them (hopefully my sarcasm transmits via blog).

I also bit the bullet and bought bike shorts.  While they were much more expensive than I expected, I know that the price is worth it!

No comments: